The Perfect Greek Key .925 Sterling Silver Bracelet Size-7.5
Perfect for everyday wear! Two way security-push clasp/safety side-snap closure, .925 Sterling Silver Greek Key bracelet.
Bracelet length measures 7.5"
Width measures 5.8-mm
Stamped ".925 FAS" which is made of 92.5 percent silver, and the remaining 7.5 percent can include a combination of other alloy metals. These other metals may include copper, nickel or zinc.